- The Student Affairs Committee (SAC) works for the overall well-being and holistic development of the students of the institute so that they may emerge as responsible leaders and as active participants in society. SAC is the coordinating body between the students and the administration and so it’s scope extends to all areas under the purview of the institute.
- SAC, as an elected student body, engages students by facilitating the smooth functioning of all club We promote a safe and intellectually stimulating environment that encourages academic success, personality development, and student satisfaction. We ensure transparent flow of information and communication between the management and the students. We maintain the discipline and decorum of the institute and uphold the image of IIM Raipur among it’s peer groups. As the sole coordinating body between clubs and committees, we resolve any conflicts among them.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Protecting the interests of the student fraternity and negotiating with the administration on behalf of the students.
- Being the sole coordinating body among the various Clubs and Committees we ensure the smooth functioning of all Intra-College activities.
- Most importantly, we prepare the yearly budget for monetary allocation to various Clubs and Committees for their events.
- Implementing all government events and activities.
- The SAC works on the principle of Transparency. All our activities are open to public scrutiny.
- We maintain the discipline among the students to uphold the image of IIM Raipur before it’s peer institutes.
- We resolve conflicts among students or clubs or
The SAC of IIM Raipur for the academic year 2017-2018 consists of the following:
Chairman, Student Affairs
Dr. PRS Sharma
SAC Office (Co-ordinator)
Mr. Chittaranjan Sahu