Multi-Choice Programming, Multi-choice Transportation and Assignment Problems, Time-Cost Trade-Off, Multi-Criteria Decision Making
· Fellow Program in Management (PhD) in Decision Sciences from IIM Lucknow.
· B. Tech Electrical Engineering from I.E.T Lucknow.
· Digital India Action Plan Rapporteur for Information, Communication and Entertainment (ICE) at Fifth PAN IIM World Conference 2017, held at IIM Lucknow.
· One among the writers of Digital India Action Plan report send to the honourable HRD Ministry.
· Won first prize in Turbo Tower, Robotics at IIT Kanpur 2005.
Won third prize in Open Robotics (Simplest Line Follower) at IIT Delhi, 2005.
Semi-finalist in two National Level Robotics events at IIT Kanpur 2004
>> Sonia Singh and Shalabh Singh (2018). Bi-Criteria Transportation Problem with Multiple Parameters. Annals of Operations Research, 269 (1-2), 667 - 692
>> Shalabh Singh and Sonia (2017). Multi-choice programming: an overview of theories and applications. Optimization: A Journal of Mathematical Programming and Operations Research, 66 (10), 1713 - 1738
>> Shalabh Singh and Sonia (2017). Multi-choice goal programming approach to bi-criteria transportation problem. IIT Bombay PhD Consortium
>> Shalabh Singh and Sonia (2017). Optimizing Trade-Off Decisions in a Multi-Choice Scenario.. International conference on Advancing Frontiers in Operational Research (AFOR), Kolkata, India
>> Shalabh Singh and Sonia (2016). Transportation problem with multi-choice parameters. International conference on Recent Advances in Optimization Theory and Applications (RAOTA)