Area of Research
Multi-Choice Programming, Multi-choice Transportation and Assignment Problems, Time-Cost Trade-Off, Multi-Criteria Decision Making
- Assistant Professor, IIM Raipur (Feb 2019-Till Date)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions as an EPM specialist
- Digital India Action Plan Rapporteur for Information, Communication and Entertainment (ICE), Fifth PAN IIM World Conference 2017, IIM Lucknow.
- One among the writers of Digital India Action Plan report send to the honorable HRD Ministry.
- Won first prize in Turbo Tower, Robotics, IIT Kanpur 2005.
- Won third prize in Open Robotics (Simplest Line Follower), IIT Delhi, 2005.
- Semi-finalist in two National Level Robotics events, IIT Kanpur 2004.
>> Singh, S., & Singh, S. (2018). Bi-Criteria Transportation Problem with Multiple Parameters. Annals of Operations Research, 269 (1-2), 667 - 692
>> Singh, S., & Singh, S. (2017). Multi-choice programming: an overview of theories and applications. Optimization: A Journal of Mathematical Programming and Operations Research, 66 (10), 1713 - 1738
>> Singh, S., & Singh, S. (2017). Multi-choice goal programming approach to bi-criteria transportation problem. PhD Consortium, IIT Bombay
>> Singh, S., & Singh, S. (2017). Optimizing Trade-Off Decisions in a Multi-Choice Scenario. International conference on Advancing Frontiers in Operational Research: Towards a Sustainable World (AFOR 2017), Kolkata, India
>> Singh, S., & Singh, S. (2016). Transportation problem with multi-choice parameters. International conference on Recent Advances in Optimization Theory and Applications (RAOTA), University of Delhi, Delhi