Dr Anubha Dadhich is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management at Indian Institute of Management Raipur. Her research investigates the dimensions, outcomes and antecedents of ethical leadership. Her research interest ranges from underpinning issues of leadership, culture, HR analytics, capacity building and organizational effectiveness.
She holds a PhD Degree from Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Dr Dadhich is a certified MBTI & FIRO B Trainer and has conducted trainings and management development programs for public & private sector organization.
She has published articles in journals of national and international repute, Journal of Business Ethics, International Journal of Global Competitiveness & Vikalpa. Prior to IIM Raipur, she has been associated with BITS Pilani, Center for Management Studies, Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi. She has developed a course on “Leadership and Change Management” for working executives and launched on MOOC platform for the first time at IIM Raipur. Alongside with academia Dr Dadhich has worked in different capacity with DFID, PRAYAS & UNICEF.
Doctor of Philosophy, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Certification of MBTI
Certification of FIRO B
- Selected for Industry Immersion Program Power Management Institute, NTPC Noida
- International Travel Grant : ICSSR
- Institute Fellowship for full-time PhD Program at IIT Delhi
- Member, Academy of Management, USA
- Member, National Human Resource Development Network -Delhi
- Member, Power HR Forum , New Delhi
- Member, Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, New Delhi