Dr. Anubha Dadhich is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management at Indian Institute of Management Raipur. Her research investigates the dimensions, outcomes and antecedents of ethical leadership. Her research interest ranges from underpinning issues of leadership, culture, HR analytics, capacity building and organizational effectiveness.
She holds a PhD Degree from Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. Dr Dadhich is a certified MBTI & FIRO B Trainer and has conducted trainings and management development programs for public & private sector organization.
She has published articles in journals of national and international repute, Journal of Business Ethics, International Journal of Global Competitiveness & Vikalpa. Prior to IIM Raipur, she has been associated with BITS Pilani, Center for Management Studies, Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi. She has developed a course on “Leadership and Change Management” for working executives and launched on MOOC platform for the first time at IIM Raipur. Alongside with academia Dr Dadhich has worked in different capacity with DFID, PRAYAS & UNICEF.
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur, July 2018 - Current
- BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
- Selected for Industry Immersion Program Power Management Institute, NTPC Ltd.
- International Travel Grant: ICSSR
- Institute Fellowship for full-time PhD Program, IIT Delhi
>> Yadav, N., Tikoria, J., & Dadhich, A. (2017). Pathway towards Competitiveness through Sustainable Enterprise: A Case Study of Tata Group. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, 12 (1), 45 - 58
>> Dadhich, A., & Singh, G. (2017). Exploring Issues of Expatriate Training in Select IT/ITES Organization. International Journal of Research in Business Studies, 2 (1), 42 - 60
>> Bhal, K. T., & Dadhich, A. (2011). Impact of Ethical Leadership and Leader-Member-Exchange on Whistle Blowing: The Moderating Impact of the Moral Intensity of the Issue. Journal of Business Ethics, 103 (3), 485 - 496
>> Dadhich, A., & Bhal, K. T. (2008). Ethical Leader Behavior and Leader-Member Exchange as Predictors of Subordinate Behaviors. Vikalpa , 33 (4), 15 - 25
>> Dadhich, A., & Sharma, V. K. (2003). A case study of domestic defluoridation of ground water in Jaipur, India. . Indian journal of environmental health, 45 (3), 227 - 230
>> Bhal, K.T., Verma, M., Gupta, B., & Dadhich, A. (2019). Ethical leadership and Internal whistle blowing: A moderated – Mediation Model. 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, MA, USA.
>> Dadhich, A., & Kancharla, R. (3rd – 5th Sep, 2019) . Ethical Standards and Intention to Stay: A Comparison among Multiple Firms in Construction Sector. British Academy of Management Conference, Aston University, Birmingham, U.K.
>> Mishra, B., & Dadhich, A. (Mar 17 -18, 2017) . Role of Ethical Leadership and Organizational Climate: A Study of Healthcare Sector in India. 2nd International Conference on Evidence Based Management, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, Rajasthan, India
>> Dadhich, A. & Aterkar, M. (5-6 Dec, 2017) . Impact of Leadership Styles on Employees Continuous Improvement Process.. National Conference: Managing Change in Evolving Economic Scenario, Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurugram, Haryana.
>> Dadhich, A., & Mishra, A. (16-17 Dec, 2017) . Trends and Challenges in HR Analytics: An Overview . International Conference on Research and Business Sustainability. Organized by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee & Sheffield Business School, Sheffield Hallam University, UK & Waikato Business School, New Zealand at IIT Roorkee Greater Noida Campus, Noida.
>> Dadhich, A., & Singh, G. (16 April, 2017) . Exploring Issues of Expatriate Training in Select IT/ITES Organization. International Conference on Research in Business (ICRB), New Delhi, India.
>> Dadhich, A. (April 24-26, 2017) . Ethics as the Reflection of Cultural Health of an Organization. Annual Ethics & Compliance Conference organized by Ethical and Compliance Initiative (ECI) in Washington DC (USA)
>> Dadhich, A. (16-18 Sep, 2016) . Review of Leadership Theories from an Ethical Perspective. . HRD Congress: Nurturing World Class Organizations in an Emerging Global Diaspora, School of Business Studies, Central University Jammu, India
>> Bhal, K. T., & Dadhich, A. (14-16 June, 2008) . Is the leader’s Ethical Behavior or the Leader’s Relationship with the Subordinates that Predict Subordinate Reactions? It depends. 8th Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management: Flexible Enterprise for Global Business, Hoboken, New Jersey, USA.
>> Bhal, K. T., & Dadhich A. (2-4 Oct, 2008) . Whistle Blowing in Organizations: Role of Ethical Leadership, Leader-Member Exchange and Moral Intensity of the Issue. 16th Annual International Conference of Association Employment Practices and Principles (AEPP) on Maintaining an Ethical and Socially Responsible Workplace, Chicago, Illinois, USA
>> Yadav, N., Dadhich, A., & Tikoria, J. (July 14-15, 2017) . Building Sustainable Enterprise: An Investigation of India’s Top Conglomerate. International Conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Member, Academy of Management, USA
- Member, National Human Resource Development Network -Delhi
- Member, Power HR Forum (NTPC), New Delhi
- Member, Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, New Delhi
- Programme Director, Executive Development Program, FSNL Bhilai 23-28 Sep, 2019.
- Programme Director, 6th Professional Development Programme (under TEQIP- III), 11-15 Feb 2019.
- Conference Secretary organized the 2nd International Conference on Evidence Based Management (ICEBM), 17-18 March 2017, Department of Management, BITS Pilani Campus.
- Conducted workshop on “Type and Career Choice” for management students, BITS Pilani, August 2017.
- Organized a professional development program (PDP) on “HR Analytics” for executives and non-executives, 19th-20th March 2017, BITS Pilani Campus.
- Organized a business fest “INTERFACE 2017”, 17th-19th February’ 2017 as a Faculty-In Charge, Management Association, Department of Management, BITS Pilani.
- MDP on "Understanding Self & Negotiating Differences" for senior executives of Birla White- UltraTech Cement Ltd (Aditya Birla Group), Kharia Khangar, 25th June 2016.
- Conducted one day workshop on "Type and Career Choice" for students (B. Tech & MBA), BITS Pilani, Jan 2016.
- Organized Workshop on "HR Analytics", BITS Pilani, August 2014.
- Coordinated Workshop on "HR Outsourcing" with People strong, BITS, Pilani, Aug 2014 & Feb 2015.
- Program Co-Coordinator Feb’ 2009, People Management Skills Development Program for GMR Executives, Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.