Articles in Refereed Journals
1. Kannadhasan M, and Dr. R Nandagopal, “Do the Company-specific
Factors influence the extent of usage of Risk analysis in
Strategic Investment Decisions”, ICFAI Journal of Financial Risk
Management, Vol.7, No.4, December 2010, pp 55-72.
2. Kannadhasan M, and Dr. R Nandagopal, “Risk Analysis:
Strategic Investment”, SCMS Journal of Indian Management, Vol.7,
No.4, October-December, 2010, pp 13-23.
3. Kannadhasan M, and Dr. R Nandagopal, “Influence Of
Information System on Risk Analysis in Strategic Investment
Decisions”, The Journal of Venture Capital & Financial Services,
Vol.4, No.1, January- June 2010, pp 39-47
4. Kannadhasan M and Dr. R Nandagopal “Influence of Decision
Makers’ characteristics On Risk Analysis in Strategic Investment
Decisions”, Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, USA,
Vol.6, No.4, April 2010, pp 38-44.
5. Kannadhasan M, and Dr. R Nandagopal, “The influence of
Business Strategy on the Performance of Automotive Industry in
India”, Smart Journal of Business Management Studies,
January-June 2010, Vol. 6, No.1, pp42-49.
6. Kannadhasan M, and Dr. R Nandagopal, “Firm Size as a
Moderator of the relationship Between Business Strategy and
Performance in Indian automotive Industry”, Srusti Management
Review, Vol.2, No.2, Jan –June 2009, pp4-15.
7. Kannadhasan M & Dr. Nandagopal R, “Capital Budgeting in
Corporate sector – An empirical analysis ” Journal of
Contemporary Research in Management, Vol.3 , No.1, January
–March, 2008, pp17-24.
8. Kannadhasan M, “Measuring Financial Health of a Public
Limited Company using ‘Z’ Score model – A Case Study”, The
Management Accountant – Vol. 42, No.6 June 2007, pp 469-473.
9. Kannadhasan M, “Working Capital Management in Public Limited
Company – a Case Study”, - ICFAI Journal of Management Research,
Vol. VI, No.5, May 2007, pp 20-33
10. Kannadhasan M, “Risk Appetite and Attitudes of Retail
Investors with Special reference to Capital Market”, The
Management Accountant, Vol. 41, No.6 June 2006, pp 448-454.